"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Saturday, May 1, 2010

5/1/10

umm... so ill prob keep this entry pretty short for 3 reasons. 1: im only typing with two fingers on my right hand. dont ask why cuz i dont actually know. 2: i dont realy feel all that great right now. and 3: im kindaish tiredish and im going shopping all day tonorrow and so i have to get up early tomorrow so need to go to bed. anywayz, on to my day today... im gonna start with yesterday. cuz it kindaish ties in with today. so yesterday my mom decided she was gonna do all the laundry so she took all the sheets off mine and my sisters beds and then she actually didnt end up doing the laundry. and she wont let us make our beds. so me and my sister are sleeping on the couch bed in the living room. we have to do that again tonight cuz she didnt to the laundry today either. :( and we are also dog sitting my neighbors dog and so he is sleeping on the couch bed with us :) and he got to my house at the same time that i was leaving to go see furry vengence with a few friends and it was actually really funny :) and then when that was over we went to mcdonalds and had a food fight and then i went to maddy's ice show and they did charlie and the chocolate factory :) througout the entire thing maddys little sister was dancing behind us it was soooo funny :) and now im home and im going to bed. byyyeeee



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment