"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

5/15/10

uggghhhh im really pissed off. my dad got really mad at the store today because i had to get wood for my demonstration speech and i needed 3 pieces that were $3 each and i was going to cut them each in 1/2 so i had enough pieces because thats the cheapest way and he started yelling at me in the middle of the store and wouldnt let me buy the paint. does he realize that if i fail this speech ill fail english 2???? anywayz it really pissed me off. and im pissed at my sister too because last night she never let me use the laptop and she slept on it and then set her alarm clock for 5:30am so that i wouldnt get it and dad wouldnt find out that we use it. and im still really confused about mandy. i was looking for an extra toothbrush today and i found mine and mandy's 7th grade gossip journal that we told each other all of our secrets in. i read it and it brought back quite a few memories but it made me sad because we arent that close anymore :( and so i started a gossip journal between us but instead of passing it back and fourth im gonna be the only person writing in it and i probably wont give it to her. if i do it wont be until long after it is completely filled. i also decided that im going to try something. i really want to make my family get along better, so im going to carry around a journal everywhere and each person in my family has 2 pages. 1 for all of the good things i notice and 1 for all of the bad things i notice. and then i think ill give both lists to them all for christmas. because when people are told that they do something they start to notice every time they do it, and sometimes they aim to stop doing it. so thats pretty much it. not a great day today :(



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment