"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

5/4/10

this is going to be a short entry because i am tired and its ben a long day and i just dinnished writing the rough draft for my research paper :D anywayz today went like this: my bus driver drove passed my house and then screamed SHIT!! and stopped far away from my house so that i could get on it. then when i got to school i was followed around by this wierd awkward kid that likes me but he doesnt really know how to talk to people and every other sentance is "did i do or say something wrong?" and he asked me out and i said no cuz i never talk to him. and i dont really wanna start talking to him all the time either... and then i went to the guidance counclor's office (as always) and got candy and had an awesome conversation with some friends and then i went to all my classes and then i went to play practice and that was fun (of course) and then i went to take my driving test but the teacher that i was driving with cancelled and didn tell me until i got there so i missed and hour of play pracitce for apparently no reason :( and that was suppised to be how i got home so the other drivers ed teacher who was driving with different students drove me home and then i was home for like 20 mins and my mom got home and then we left cuz my sister wanted new jeans so i went to borders and bought some storm chaser books :D and w got home at 9pm and then i worked on mu research paper until 11:30pm and now im writing this so i am now going to make my bed an goto sleep so byyyyeeeeeee





*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment