"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

5/2/10

omg so today was such a long day. it was a good day, but my knee hurted really bad and that just automatically makes it a long day. dont ask why cuz it just does. but it was a fun day cuz some friends from my old town came up and we went shopping all day even though none of us got what we went shopping to buy lol i went to get a new purse and they went to get jewlery for prom and all we ended up getting was my friends ears double pierced because we couldnt find any earings that look good by themselves and matched her dress. but thats ok because she knows someone with jewlery that matches her dress and she can borrow it and i can get the purse i want from target and there is one of those 1.2 miles frim my house. i know this because one time me and my mom were there and the key to our car dissappeared and we had to walk home and then my neighbor drove us back to target to get our car and we measured the distance to see hor far we walked and it was 1.2 miles. anywayz we also spent like 2 hours at bath and body works because we smelled every single sent they had in the entire store :) but after awhile they all smelled pretty much the same but we bought a bunch of stuff there and i bought a new wallet cuz my old one broke awhile ago. i also got my negatives developed from the zoo and the second role didnt turn out at all, they were all blank :'( but every single picture on the first role turned out perfectly so i should be ok :) and at dinner me and pheeny were talking about this kid who got arrested for fucking a frog and then somehow rape came up and her sister goes "omg! i get it! raper as is rape her!" and she was completely serious lmfao and then she tried to climb the wall... definately NOT the smartest thing ive ever seen someone try to do... anywayz it was a lot of fun :) now i am uploading a bunch of pics onto facebook. too bad i can only do it 5 at a time and i have like a million of them to put on here... its gonna take for everrrr :( but thats ok cuz as soon as im done writing this im gonna do my spanish homework while i wait for the pictures to load. im am soooo cold. i should put my sheets that my mom finally washed on the bed so that i can get in it and probubly be warmer. but im also feeling really lazy cuz my knee hurts and i dont wanna get up and move all the stuff off my bed so maybe ill just sleep on top of the blankets instead of under them even though if i do that ill probubly freeze to death. anywayz its getting late so im gonna go to bed now. byyyyeeeeeeee



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment