"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

5/8/10

omgomgomgomg today was a pretty great day :) because this morning was my cuzins baptism and then after that it was her brothers birthday party and then after that it was a mothers day dinner and so i got to spend all say with the reletives that i dont get to see very often :) an also when i got home i got almost all of my apps to work finally :) and yea it made me very happy :) and one of my cuzins, john, works for an insurance company (it was his daughter that got baptised) and his job is to think of ways that people can die that his insurance company can cover kind of and i want to be a storm chaser so his wife thinks that my spring/ summer home should be a trailer in oklahoma and johns brither who is younger than i am thinks that my "the rest of the time" home should be an all glass house in california lmao can you tell that i am very well loved in my family? haha we are all so wierd... but its wayyy more fun that way :D anywayz, today was a good day :) i am tired. and so i am going to go to bed now. byyyeeeeee



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment