"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Friday, May 7, 2010

5/7/10

ughhh my ipod really fucking pissed me off cuz its gay and retarded and it doesnt work right. not that theres anything wrong with being gay or retarded because gay people are awesome and im retarded but i cant think of any ipod insults right now. but anywayz theres this one girl, meg, and shes my friends current girlfriend and shes really annoying and we have wayyy too much in common. about the same hearing loss about the same vision loss a lot of similar clothing the same friends (only i have more cuz like i said, shes annoying) anywayz i just found out that she has my birthday too. and yes, she has MY birthday cuz im turning 16 and shes turning 15. but since shes an attention whore shes probably gonna go around being all like 'its my birthday treat me like royalty just ignore everyone else' and my birthdays more important than hers cuz its my sweet 16. and that kind of made me mad cuz like pretty much everything about us that we cant possibly change is the same. and i strive for being different and she strives for being the same. thats the biggest difference. ughhhh how can i be different if shes the same? arrrgggggg i am cold lol so my ex boyfriend texted me today and told me to add him on facebook because he finally got one and i dont really know if i want to. i mean, we were messaging each other on facebook a little because he got like a week after we broke up and i didnt want to add him and its been like 2 weeks now and im not really sure if i want to add him or not. i mean, its not like i have anything against him or anything because i dont, its just that hes my ex you know? and its not like weve been broken up for like forever i mean its only been like 2 weeks. and he told me that a few people are waiting for it to be a little bit longer since we broke up so that they can ask me out which i am going to say no to all of them just because being single is fun and he seemed kind of unhappy about that and he told me i was being annoying (as always just because i have to explain my reasoning that doesnt normally make any sense) and so i asked him why he texted me and he was like "because i like you and your fun and amusing to talk to" what the fuck im so confused whats happening???? anyway i know im not supposed to go to bed confused but my head hurts so im going to anyway. byyyyeeeeee



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment