"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

5/11/10

ahhh!!!! today was sooo odd!!!! like i actually made the first bus for like the first time this semester and then right after i got on it started pouring and it wasnt even raining while i was waiting for it :) and then my guidance counselor let me and mandy steel his squishy thingy with eyes and so i had that all day and then he wouldnt take it back at lunch when i went to give it back today. then after school i help my friend torriana unjam her locker and then after that my friend maya and i were talking and we havent talk in like foreverrrr because we hardly ever see each other any more. :( and then after that i was going to my locker so i could put all my shit from history in my locker so that i wouldnt be late for play practice when i ran into my friends annie and jessie and so we were talking and play practice started at 3 and school gets out at 2:30 and it was 2:55 so i couldnt talk to them for very long but it was still fun :) and then i got to play practice on time and found out that my fellow citizen went home sick today :( but all was good even though i was the only citizen there. but today was an important practice to go to because we had to talk about props - im bringing the giant pumpkin :) and costumes which i already have mine but we need to bring them to school by monday, cast pictures, cast t-shirts, and the cast party. which i am definitely going to :D my parents havent let me go to any of the other ones but since it is on my birthday they kind of have to let me go because they canceled my birthday camping trip that i go on every year :'( and they wont let me have a party even though its my sweet 16 :( so i get to go to the cast party :D im exited :) so im going to go do my biology homework now so byyeeee



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment