"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Monday, May 3, 2010

5/3/10

i am about 300% sure that my dad thinks that i am a hell of a lot dumber than i am because he changed the password to his laptop from our dogs name to his job so that i couldnt use it anymore but that obviously didnt work because i am using his laptop right now and he didnt tell me what the password is lol i call that a fail on his part :P but it works out great for me because now i dont have to worry about my sister using the computer :) however, i am currently a little upset because in the past year 10 people i know have died (6 suicides, 3 car accidents, and my grandpa was old and had been sick 20 years but the thing that ultimately killed him was another heart attack) and my friend meg txted me today saying that she was writing and i asked what she was writing and she said a suicide note and im pretty sure she was writing a legit suicide note. :( so now im not sure what to do because i cant get ahold of her boyfriend and my friend that i always go to for advise said that he didnt want to tell me what to do about this because he doesnt know her and because he didnt want to tell me to do something that made it worse. i just dont want her to be number 11 :( but on a brighter note, i now know what i am going to use for my costume in Revenge of the Space Pandas!! :) for those of you that dont know, that is the play im in thats on my birthday :) im excited :) anywayz, im gonna wear go go boots and socks with neon green and black strips on them with hot pink ends and hello kitty on them and a tiger ears headband and a green headband with like antenna spring things that have red green and silver streamers on the end and a bunch of other shit that doesnt match cuz i am a citizen on a different planet, called Crestveiw :) and again, back to the not so happy stuff... i know, sad bloggy thingy today... sorry.... its been a long day...but um so apparently my friend rachelle's ex bf, my friend nic, and my friend tate all went to a party over the weekend and apparently rachelle's ex and tate made out but nic who is rachelle's bff swears that nothing happened and then at lunch they were both all pissed off and crying and what not ughhh soooo confusing with them... and then like tomorrow i have this huge biology test i dont know any of the shit thats on there and after school i am taking my driving test and i am really nervous because ive never drove with that teacher before and i never learned how to parallel park... so im probably screwed but tomorrow is the only day i can take it :/ anywayz wish me luck :) cuz im gonna need itttt but its getting kinda lateish and i still havent done my homework yet so byyyyeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment