"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Thursday, May 13, 2010

5/13/10

i have felt like shit all day. on the verge of tears all day. and just right now i thoiught of something that might help but my txting turns off at 9:30 and it is now 10:00. :( yes, i am still upset about what my old neighbor told me. at lunch i talked to my guidance councelor and he said hed talk to mandy and then i went back to my table and had like a mental breakdown and i now know who my true best friend is and who my real best friends are and thank god one of them is a sophomore like me. i love them to death and they really helped me a lot today <3 they r jess and seth, and emily, of course, but i never see her anymore :( <3 anyways jess and seth really helped me a lot today and if they knew about this, id totally thank them a lot :) and thanks riley and mandy for helping me realise who my true friends are. i mean, riley definately is a great friend, he wouldnt have told me anything if he wasnt, nut mandy on the other hand... not so much anymore. anywayz, ive thought way more than most people do in a lifetime in the past hour so byyyeeee.



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons.*

No comments:

Post a Comment