"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Friday, April 30, 2010

4/30/10

finding nemo is like my favorite movie. i just thought id put that out there. me and my friends were like quoting it all day :D and im watching it right now :) but its almost over :( anywayz today was the first normal day at school of the week and its a friday lol how bizzar is that? i think its kinda weird but i live for the wierd things in life :) like all of the inanimate objects that i use all time are conspiring against me :S like today after resistance training (which is my gym class but we only lift weights and stuff) i was in the locker room changing into my clothes and my gym locker slammed shut on the skin between my thumb and my finger and it like tried to take my thumb off my hand and it was my right hand and i am right handed and it did not go well... it hurt like all day and i had to ice it all day and i couldnt move my thumb so i could barely write and it was not fun lol and in biology my bitch of a teacher made us reenact the process of making protein chains so i was a tRNA and the way my molecule prop thingy was made was like a yellow hanger with a styrophome ball on the top with red pipe cleaners sticking out of it and it looked like a chicken which is kinda funny because the agricultural science classes were hatching chickens and a lot of them got to get pulled out of the incubator and put into the cage today and my child growth and development class is in the agg science room so we got to play with them and me and my friend kailey sang a song that i made up a few weeks ago to the chicks :) the song goes: cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck chicken chicken cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck cluck chicken chicken :) and the clucks are all sang with like a normal pitched voice and the chickens are all sang like really really low lol i know, im an amazing song writer dont try and deny it :P and like we were under a tornado watch until like 45 mins ago and i think that was awesome cuz i LOVE severe weather :D i wanna be a storm chaser :) but it only stormed for like 20 mins and it wasnt even that bad of a thunder storm :( but it still stormed and that makes me happy enough :) anywayz i should prob go now cuz my sister keeps bugging me and she cant find out about this lol byyyeeeeeeee



*all names have been changed for privacy reasons*

No comments:

Post a Comment