"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

4/29/10

yup, thats right! its the last day of april!! you know what that means? 23 days till my birthday!!!! :D ill be 16 which means i can driveeeee :D actually, thats technically not true cuz i cant get my license until the end of june because i didnt get my permit until mid-september :( but thats ok :) im sooo excited for tomorrow because its a friday and because all my friends will be at school :D cuz the majority of my friends are juniors and they were all taking the ACTs today and yesterday so of course the seniors didnt have to come to school at all. so today was an a day for the freshman and sophomores and since all of my classes on b days are mostly sophomores the day was almostish normal. all the hallways were empty and 1 of them we werent allowed to walk in because thats where the testing was. my spanish classroom is in one of those hallways so we had spanish in a different room. theres this hallway at the landing of one of the barely used hallways and it looks like through the hallway there is just a bunch of offices and stuff but there is one really small classroom at the end of the hallway and its just kind of awkwardly placed there but it is like the best classroom ever! the view out the window is amazing cuz its like 1/2 undergroundish so like 1/4 of the window all u see is bushes and then above that you see an old radio tower thats not used anymore and it reminds me of my grandma's house because of how like countryish it is i actually felt comfortable in that room and that is rare for me to feel that comfortable at school even though i spend more time there than almost everyone that works there. and since it was a b day and my b day lunch table is normally 3 sophomores including me and 6 juniors, me, jessie, and jenna decided to sit with some other sophomores that we know but rnt really like friends with kinda.., one of them's locker is next to mine and we ride the same bus, one is my friends cousin, and the other one was on the same volleyball team as me in 7th grade. the one who rides my bus was trying to convince us that oatmeal and peanut butter eats stomached fat which is definitely not true because i eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast (yes, breakfast) every day and sometimes i have one for lunch too and occasionally dinner. but i dont like oatmeal so i dont know for sure about that one but im guessing that it doesnt eat stomach fat either. anywayz, it was a weird lunch. and then in my photography class, me and jenna were sharing paper because we both ran out and the teacher gave us some and we decided to share it because almost everyone in my class of 11 people was out. jenna finished off the paper in class today, so i have to go buy some and the people that work at the only store anyone knows of that has it hate my photo teacher and my school for some lame-ass reason. and then in history i always have fun because theres this one kid thats a comedian and hes hilarious and then theres this other kid who has like no common sense and hes really funny too. but the bad thing about history is that liam is in that class and he sits behind caiden who sits right behind me. and liam is still glaring at me all through the entire class :( but me and caiden are friends so we were talking and both caiden and liam wrestle and neither of them are all that good but liam is unfortunately better than caiden and caiden had his keys with him- i dont know why... he's still in drivers ed... but he was swinging them around and i was like u should whack liam with them and caiden like freaked out cuz he knows that liam could beat him up lol anywayz it was and interesting day. when i got home my mom was all excited becuase she wanted me and my sister to watch H.R. Puffenstuff with her so we did and thats like one of her favorite movies and she used to play it sometimes before we moved up here. we used to live about two hours south of here if u didnt know that. but both my mom and i fell asleep. and then my dad through a fit kindaish because i told him to grill the chicken that we were having for dinner instead of me doing it. which i cant grill anything because i have absolutely no idea how to use a grill. and then after dinner my mom and i got into the hot tub :) and it was nice and warm and then when she was all pruney we went inside and got dressed and she went to bed and i did my homework and am updating this. i know, an exciting day lol i need to go to bed now otherwise i have to watch like 20 hours of bad movies. so byyeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment