"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Monday, April 26, 2010

4/26/10

today was like the best day so far this year :D i know... thats kind of sad thats its takes almost 5 months to get a good day... not that all the other days were horrible, cuz they werent, they just werent all that good compared to today. anywayz, the day went like this: i woke up, put in my contacts, got dressed, out on makeup, straightened my hair, ate breaktfast (a peanut butter and jelly sandwich), brushed my teeth, put on shoes, ran outside and barely cought the bus, listened to my ipod, got to school, got off the bus, went inside the school, talked to 6 of my friends while waiting for my other friend, went to my locker, went to my guidance coucelors office to get chocolate, went to the photography room where i got a juice box, talked to a few friends, went to the cafeteria, got on a buz, went to the zoo, took pictures for photography at the zoo, got lost like 6 times, at lunch, found some different friends to hang out with, chased a peacock, had a zebra try to pee on my friend, chased a funny looking bird with a feather thingy on its head, went to the gift shop, bought an adorable stuffed penguin, realized what time it was, sprinted to the other side of the zoo with my friends that i was with, go tback on the bus, went to back to school, got on a different bus, talked to different friends, got off that bus, got on a different bus, listened to my ipod, got home, got off the bus, watched tv, went to a really good pizza place for dinner, went to my neigbors house and ate dissert, went home, took a shower, did homework, and started blogging. i know, such an exiting day... :D omg it was really funny. me, maddy, and demi were trying to figure out where we were, and there was this goose and we followed it around for a couple of minuets and then we found this one animal, i think it was called an opak? im not sure... anywayz we were looking at ut and then we decided that we werent going to take a picture of it and demi started to walk away and me and maddy both turn around at about the same time and the goose was like stading on the backs of our shoes! we both like saw it and jumped back with a screem lmfao. and then this one bird, it was huge, was flying and it came down and one foot grabbed my hair and the other foot grabbed demi's hair and we all screemed cuz it freaked maddy out. that was a little scary, i mean, what if the damn bird took us both away? it prob wouldve dropped us in the bear exhibit, which isnt even opened yet, so we wouldve been like stuck forever and ever. but it was a lot of fun, id deffinately very happily repeat today :) and it was sooo aswesome, no one in my family fought today for the first time in who knows how long :D anywayz im tired so im gonna go to bed now. goodnight and good byyyeeeeee


*names have been changed to respect privacy*

No comments:

Post a Comment