"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Saturday, April 24, 2010

4/24/10

so, today i went shopping for a dress and swimsuits. it took foreverrr to find a swimsuit that fits me cuz i have big boobs and im pretty skinny :/ anyways eventually i found some and my sister was being a bitch and she tried to kill it :( and then when we were looking at dresses i ended up buying a cute shirt and pants instead because that outfit was wayyy cuter than all the dresses combined :) and its not like the outfit had to be a dress or anything... :) theres this mall cop at the mall i went to and his brother, leon, is in my grade. he stalked me on the phone for awhile and then in geometry one day he rubbed his dick on my hand :/ it was very disgusting. and because he was stalking me and i hated him so much i told my guidance counselor who made me tell the dean who told leon that he was suspended. that made me and everyone else in the entire school happy because hes creepy to everyone and no1 likes him. leons mom called the school and got him out of every punishment! he threatened to make up a bunch of shit about me a few weeks later and so the dean threatened to press charges against him and his mom got him out of that too :( i dont think that was very fair, because he clearly deserves to be punished in some way... almost all of my friends have been stalked by him too so its not like i was the first person he ever stalked... i was just the first person to do anything about it... whatever, it doesnt really matter, anyway leon hates me now :) he like stares at me the whole class period for the 2 classes we have together (geometry, history, a lunch, and, depending on the day, morning study period) its really awkward. anyways ima do a lot of driving in the morning so i need to go to bed. byeee :)


*all names have been changed for the protection of their identity*

No comments:

Post a Comment