"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

4/25/10

Today i went to my cousins house for my uncles birthday party :) it would have been more fun, had my other cousins been ivited to, but it was just my family and my uncles family cuz my uncles mom threw the party and she made a pie for my dad cuz he has cancer. anywayz, like i said yesterday, i drove. that wouldntve been such a big deal, but my dad insisted on sitting in the front seat. my mom at least understands that im not familiar with the roads down there (my extended family lives about 2 hours south from me) and that im still learning to drive... while my dad likes to just assume that i know what im doing and how to get all the way down there without any directions besides the one time he told me every street id have to drive on. like im gonna remember that? ha! my memory is just about as good as Dory's on finding nemo lol but sinse i had no idea where i was and where i was going, my dad freaked out and yelled at for like 45 minets because i missed a turn! and i wasnt even on the interstate or anything so i could easily turn around... and when i asked him a question he just asked it right back at me... does he want me to get in a crash and possibly kill us all? i mean... i know hes dying and everything and that i am actually looking forward to death, yes i know im wierd like that, but sheesh he couldve been a lot nicer about it, especially sinse it was raining... so, my cousin Megs and i decided that over the summer we would go to all the concerts that are mainly for younger kids, like justin beiber and nick jonas, wearing clothes with question marks on them cuz we dont understand why people like them. if you know leave a comment telling me because i honestly dont get it. i think i should probubly go to bed now cuz i have to get up at 6 to go to school but im going on a feild trip for my photography class to the zoo so we can take pictures :D that makes me happy because tomorrow is an a day and i have all my sucky classes on a days. b days are better. and then i think i have tech club after but im not sure... maybe ill stay after school just in case and then if i dont ill go over to the grade school and tutor :) i should come up with something i always say at the end of my blog... comment telling me what i should say to plz thx :) byyeeeeee


*all names have been changed to respect privacy*

No comments:

Post a Comment