"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

June 6, 2012

Hi everyone! I know its been like FOREVER since the last time that I posted anything, but I do have a really good reason. I do realize that it has been a year and a half, but in that time I have accomplished more than I ever thought I would. What did I do you ask? I was tech crew for nine shows, five of them I was stage manager, which is a huge deal. I was captain of my color guard team (flag core.) I got a job, which is really boring but whatever. I mean, a hostess cant really do much when there are no customers coming and going. I got accepted into my college of choice (YAY!) and I graduated high school! :) I did a ton more than that as well, but I'm not going to go into too much detail. Especially not with the boy I dated for a year. He is sooo history. :) Besides, I've got my eye on someone else now. Although, it really doesn't matter very much because I am leaving the state of Illinois in August for college. I cant wait! Anyway, now that I am done with going to school for 8+ hours Monday through Friday, I figure that I will probably have enough spare time to keep up with this blog. First thing on my to do list with it is to change my picture. Its over a year old! I look so different now. However, I am unable to do that right now because I am not on my computer that actually has pictures on it... Do people even still read blogs these days? I don't even know. lol. If you cant tell by now, I am obviously not used to having all this spare time. I mean, I've been out of school for two weeks now, and I am STILL practically bored out of my mind. Anyone have any hobby suggestions? I'm thinking about vlogging, but my mom wouldn't like that very much and the videos I have on youtube right now are pretty embarrassing, so Id have to get a new account. Is it worth it? I'm also not very good at talking to cameras... Perhaps I should start knitting... lol I am totally just kidding. I already know how to knit! But I absolutely suck at it. I already have singing as a hobby, but I don't think I could really continue it (at least not until I start school) Perhaps I could start gymnastics! yea right... I wish though. I have the coordination of a baby learning how to walk. And sometimes its worse. I'm sure you are probably having somewhat of a difficult time believing me about this, but trust me. Ask anyone that knows me in real life, its completely true. In the weeks leading up to my graduation, my guidance counselor hunted me down several times just to tell me that I was not allowed to fall at graduation. And guess what! I didn't! It was a HUGE accomplishment not falling, as everyone expected me to. :) So, my friend Sarah is coming over in a few minutes to go swimming in the hot tub and probably to go out to dinner and maybe shop a little(?) We actually have no idea what we are going to do yet... But that means that I have to go now. But who knows? Maybe I'll come home later and update this to tell you ALL about what we do. But probably not. :P Hopefully I'll actually remember to keep up with this blog this time... lol ta ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment