"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Monday, December 20, 2010

12/20/10 ~ WOO!

Sooooo... yea, I havent posted anything in like FOREVERRRR!!!! I know, I'm a horrible person. lol Things have been INSANE thought. and yea, thats my only excuse. even though I havent even been on here sense the last day of school and now its almost Christmas... Well... over the summer I spent most of my time practicing for color guard and driving aroud (I GOT MY LICENCE IN JUNE!!!! :D) and now im getting distracted by facebook... lol anywayz, back to my excuses... I went to tennessee at the begining of july and then in august I went to Cedar Point (BEST VACATION EVAR!) and then I went to band camp the second week of august and then school started the third week... and then my dad was in the hospital for three months (he's home now) aaaand then i figured out how to use my video editing software and mastered all of photoshop :D but i did add quite a few videos to my youtbe channel... and IM SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I'm getting an AWESOME Perry the Palatypus shirt! : D anywayz i still suck at writing and im kinda tired so i should prob go to bed... Chirstmas shopping tomorrow!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment