"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 7, 2012

hmm... where should I start? Lets begin with last night. Sarah came over and we made duct tape shoes! :D I attempted to add them to here, but idk if it worked or not so.. fingers crossed! hmm... what else have I accomplished.. like absolutely nothing. lol I was going to start cleaning my room so that it will be easier to pack for college, but then I decided not to... :) I finally saw "The Avengers" today! :) that was fun I guess. However, I didn't actually watch any of the superhero movies leading up to that one so I didn't really know who any of them were... I mean except like obviously Captain America, The Hulk, and Iron Man... But seriously, I have no idea who the girl or the guy with the bow and arrow were... please someone help me with this! lol :) So, there's this guy. I really like him, and he obviously like me too... except we are both going away to college and they are like really far apart from each other. And also, neither of us wants a long distance relationship. Is it worth dating for the summer, even though we both know that we would break up before leaving? I feel like its not... but also like it totally is. I am at war with myself over this subject. We are going to hang out tomorrow I think. At least, we made plans to, but sometimes those things don't always work out. I hate planning ahead. Its too much work and nothing ever turns out to go as planned... Spontaneity always works out much better for me... :) Sorry about the randomness and lack of flow in this post... I'm feeling rather random and scatter brained at the moment. I guess it doesn't really help that I am currently engaged in like twelve conversations right now either though... OMG! Do you want to know what like really bothers me? When people ask me if I have ever done drugs or drank. Because then when I tell them no because I honestly never have, people never believe me! I mean seriously, whats the point in asking if you're not going to believe the answer? I don't understand people... Anywayz, overall it was an extremely boring day because I literally did not do anything. soooo yea. until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment