"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 10, 2012

So I skipped a day. Sue me. (actually, don't sue me, i was just kidding. duh.) :P Besides, I just so happen to have a REALLY good reason for why I didn't write anything yesterday. I just didn't have any time! I was babysitting a 9 month old and a 4 year old from 8-3:30 and then I went straight to my friend Jess's graduation party and then I got home at midnight, but my friend spent the night and then when we woke up this morning we went shopping because she needed a new swim suit and we were going to go to a water park, but then we ended up not going, and then we went back to my house and I had to get ready for work and then she left at the same time as I left for work and then I just got off work. So yea, no time. Anywayz, back to the babysitting. I LOVE those kids, but little boys are a handful. The 4 year old kept saying "damnit damnit, daddy says damnit." I had to keep telling him that damnit is a bad word, but he didn't believe me... Oh well, not my kid, so therefore, not my problem. lol Then, at the graduation party, we went through 3000 water balloons in about 10 minutes. We were all kinda sad that we ran out of them that fast... :P But then after that we ate food and then cake and then we blew bubbles for like an hour and a half. :) And then we had golf cart/ lawn mower races and made a bonfire and ate s'mores :) they were yummy [: and then Katy, Sarah and I decided that we wanted to go to a water part today, but then Sarah couldn't go. So Katy spent the night at my house. When we woke up we went to the mall and we went to the little accessory store, where everything is a dollar and I bought a bunch of nail art polish and two rings. The rings are both like really awesome. One of them is little and silver and has a little crosshatchy design on it and the other one is gold and it is a cheetah's head and it's tail wraps around my finger and it is AWESOME!:D And then we went to Auntie Anne's and bought pretzel nuggets! They are little pretzels in a cup and I so I asked for a cup of pretzels and the lady working there looked at me like I was a freak. But then she stamped my frequent pretzel card so that was all good. :D I also got lemonade. It was quite tasty. :) Then, we were walking to hot topic when we passed the As Seen On TV store and Katy doesn't have a TV (I know, weird right?) so she didn't know what anything was so we walked inside and the guy who was working there wouldn't stop talking to us and trying to sell us stuff. I told him that I already own like everything they sell there because every time my grandpa see's as infomercial he calls and orders whatever it was for a bunch of people. It didn't help. We were trapped and so we had to do the whole fake a phone call with an emergency on the other end trick. After that he left us alone. So that was good. At Hot Topic we found this really cool bracelet that looks like stones that go around the wrist, but then it turns into bones at the top and it has like each finger on it with a ring at the top so its like an exoskeleton for your hand. It was awesome. But it didn't fit me very well so I didn't buy it. Otherwise I would have... Katy and I eventually ended up at PacSun, where she ended up buying her swim suit. There was this REALLY cute guy that works there and he kept like kinda, but not really flirting with us. He was obviously gay, but he was AWESOME! I wasn't going to buy anything there, but then we were walking out of the store when I spotted it. The most amazing t shirt ever. It is a white tank top with glasses and a mustache on it. :D So I bought it. And then Katy and I got ice cream and left the mall. Then, Katy's brother came to my house and picked her up and I went to work. At work, (I am a hostess at a restaurant) people often come in and joke around a lot. Especially because the restaurant I work at is in a hotel, so people often times come in after a long day of traveling. These three people come in (two girls and a guy, all like 40-50 years old.) The guy comes up and goes "Two adults and one kid, please!" and one of the ladies says "yea, HE'S the kid!" and then he put both of his hands in the mint bowl and goes "Are these free?" all excitedly and then I sat them at a booth next to these two Asian guys. Like 15 minutes after they were seated, Haley (my coworker) and I were cleaning menus and the guy from that table came up and was like "the guy at the table next to us needs medical attention, he's like choking" and Haley and I thought he was like joking and we were just kinda like u-huh, yeah... that's cool lol. But then he was like, "No really, he is like dying call 911" and so we looked over and he was like all passing out and stuff. So I called and ambulance. And then when they got here, the guy got up and walked out. Wtf? You are supposed to wait for them to come to you! Weird people... Then there were TWO people who left their credit cards behind. Poor unloved, abandoned, small pieces of plastic... Anywayz, then I got off work and went home and got on the internet, and yeah... obviously this is what I chose to do with my time before I go to bed... :P LATER PEEPS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment