"Life is a bitch cuz if it were a slut itd be easy."

:)

Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8, 2012

Hello fellow citizens of planet Earth! I come on here to tell you about how I made a difference in someone's life today. :D actually, quite a few people's lives actually. I'm sure that you are probably thinking something along the lines of "great, someone who thinks they changed the world because they did charity work." and that's pretty much what I did! I went to Feed My Starving Children! :) To those of you who don't know what that is: it is a charity that makes bags of food containing chicken, vegetables, soy, and rice that are shipped off to third world countries so that the children that receive them can make a meal that is made to renourish malnourished children. One box of this food will keep an entire family completely fed for weeks! The entire group I was with made enough boxes (66) to feed 50 children for an entire year! That's a lot of kids. However, the whole group was split into smaller groups. One group per station. Each station was named after one of the countries that the food would be sent to. I was in the Haiti station. My group broke the record! :D the previous record was 28 boxes in a two hour session. This session was only an hour and we made 24! :D it was so much fun, and I wish I could do it more often. I can't, however, because groups have to sign up to do it. You can't just show up and be like "hey, I'm doing this now." I mean, the place has to organize when who can do what.
So, yeah. That is pretty much all I did today. Unless you include eating breakfast at Burnt Toast. I'd never been there before until this morning. It was really good.
Anywayz, I am tired and I have to get up early tomorrow morning because I am babysitting. So until next time... I should come up with some kind of catch phrase or slogan or something to end all these with... Lol :) bye! Kind of. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment